- Vacuum Chambers
- UHV Vacuum Chamber
- Vacuum poppet valves
- Aluminum alloy angle valve
- Vacuum Gate Valves
Vacuum Butterfly Valves
- APC Butterfly Valve-DeviceNET
- APC butterfly valve-ModBUS
- Htc Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
- 3-Position butterfly valve
- High vacuum butterfly valve
- Low vacuum Butterfly Valve
- BV-D Series Butterfly Valve
- BV-N Series Butterfly Valve
- X-Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-LD Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-AD Series Butterfly Valve
- Rectangular Gate Valve
- Pendulum valve
- Teflon Coating Vacuum Valve
- Vacuum Ball Valve
- Vacuum Check Valves
- Venting Valve/Pumping Valve
- All Metal Valves
- Vacuum Valve kits
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Sanitary Fittings
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
※ Please select product classify ※
ISO Bored Blank
ISO Bolted Blank Flange
ISO Bolted Flange
ISO Bolted Flange(Tapped)
ISO Rotatable Bolt Ring
ISO Half Nipple
ISO Split Retainer Ring
- The components of ISO universal flange system are defined by the International Standards Organization (ISO).
- The construction of ISO flange series includes two smooth-faced sexless flanges clamped together with a combination metal centering ring and elastomeric O-ring between them.
- ISO components are reusable and changeable with other ISO dimension components of the same size.
- Blanks & Flanges : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Retainer Rings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Centering Rings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Outer Rings : Aluminum or Stainless less
- Clamps : Aluminum, Stainless steel, Steel plated
- Cap : Polyethylene
- O’ring material : Viton or NBR
- Temperature Range : 150C ( Viton ) 80C ( NBR )
- Vacuum Rate : 10-8mbar
- Larger or special size available upon request
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.
Please offer your drawings to email@example.com, our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.
Htc vacuum manufacture a comprehensive range of flanges such as KF flanges seriers, ISO flanges series, CF flanges series, etc. in all standard vacuum flange systems. We manufacture all seriers vacuum flanges in accordance with ISO standard so they could be compatible with other manufacturers’ flanges and vacuum fittings: elbows-tees-crosses.
The typical KF or NW assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
The construction of ISO flanges series includes two smooth-faced sexless flanges clamped together with a combination metal centering ring and elastomeric O-ring between them.
The high sealing effect and the low leak rates performance of CF flanges connections is a result of gasket material. When assembling the CF Flanges connect, the knife edge is pressed into the flat copper gasket and force the seal material both axially as well as radially outwards to the flanges. The material is enclosed and cannot flow even at high bakeout temperature. Due to this deformation of the seal such connections may some times stick together. They can be easily separated with a special tool or screwdriver.
Htc vacuum is now offering 316LN ESR stainless steel material of CF flanges series. Electro Slag Remelt (ESR) are processes that refine the original cast structure of steels and alloys and removes non-metallic inclusions. 316LN ESR stainless steel produce the CF flanges from CF35 to CF150, if you have the 316LN ESR stainless steel material requirment, contact us and our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.
For detailed vacuum flange series products, please refer to the product catalogue or the specifications of each product page.
In addition to the standard specifications, special specifications can be made. Please provide relevant drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have a professional to provide you with a quote or service.