- Vacuum Chambers
- UHV Vacuum Chamber
- Pendulum valve
- Vacuum Gate Valves
- Rectangular Gate Valve (Slit Valve)
- Vacuum poppet valves
- Vacuum Ball Valve
Vacuum Butterfly Valves
- Htc APC butterfly valve
- Htc Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
- 3-Position butterfly valve
- High vacuum butterfly valve
- Low vacuum Butterfly Valve
- BV-D Series Butterfly Valve
- BV-N Series Butterfly Valve
- X-Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-D24 Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-LD Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-AD Series Butterfly Valve
- Aluminum alloy angle valve
- All-Metal Valves
- Vacuum Check Valves
- Teflon Coating Vacuum Valve
- Vent Valve
- Vacuum Valve kits
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Sanitary Fittings
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
Edwards Turbomolecular PumpsHtc vacuum is the exclusive agency and service center for Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps in Taiwan.
All technology and overhaul process are transfered by Edwards.
nEXT Turbomolecular Pumps
- State-of-the-art rotor design enhances performance to deliver exceptional pumping speeds and compression ratios
- Fully end user serviceable in minimum time without complex tooling or major disassembly...you can do it!
- Compact design with high performance for efficient systematisation
- Compatible with Edwards TIC turbo and instrument controllers meaning you can add up to 3 vacuum gauges without the need of an additional gauge controller
- RoHS compliant and CSA/UL approved
nEXT Turbomolecular Vacuum Pumps
The nEXT generation of turbomolecular pump. Built upon over a decade of experience with the tried and trusted EXT and STP ranges (with in excess of 200,000 units in the field), nEXT sets the new benchmark for scientific turbo pumps.
The nEXT platform brings a high level of modularity to offer maximum flexibility for customer application and requirements. Each pump is available in two different internal configurations to offer differing performance.
Exceptional performance from the nEXT range
nEXT vacuum pump has been designed to combine all the latest technological advances in turbomolecular pumps providing end-user serviceability and delivering a truly class leading product. Pump sizes available offering true 85, 240, 300 and 400 litres per second pumping speed performance (N2).
Conventional turbomolecular pump rotors are designed to deliver either high speed or high compression. To eliminate this compromise the blade arrangements on the nEXT rotor have been totally re-designed to optimise pump performance and achieve both higher speeds and higher compression. The end result is an exceptional pumping performance for a pump of its size.
nEXT Turbomolecular Pumps Applications:
The nEXT platform has been designed with flexibility and customisation in mind. This has enabled us to utilise our extensive knowledge of applications and pumping requirements to deliver optimised tailored solutions to your application challenges. To maximise the flexibility of the nEXT platform splitfow variants are available to suite a wide range of applications.
It is possible to rapidly develop customised nEXT Turbomolecular Pumps to customer specifications using off the shelf “starting” components and customising as required. This approach brings minimum design and deliver time, maximum performance, and the most compact product for a given specification.
Technology Service Center
Technology Service Center
|+ 886-6-5116111||+ 886-3-5973325|
|+ 886-6-2564001||+ 886-3-5973083|