- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- パフロロエラストマー(FFKM) Oリング
Synchrotron Radiation Chambers
Academic Research Chambers
Standard UHV vacuum chambers
Custom Ultra-high vacuum chambers
The definition of vacuum is to describe any vacuum pressure below one standard atmosphere, Ultra-high vacuum is defined as the pressure range around 1.33 x 10-4 Pa （1 × 10-6 Torr） and the ultrahigh vacuum is defined as the pressure range 10-7 Pa (7.5 x 10-10 Torr) or lower vacuum pressure. And the table of vacuum degree classification is as below.
|Low Vacuum(LV)||133.3 to 1.33x10-1||1 to 1x10-3|
|Medium Vacuum (MV)||<1.33x10-1 to 1.33x10-3||<1x10-3 to 10-5|
|High Vacuum (HV)||<1.33x10-3 to 1.33x10-6||<1x10-5 to 10-8|
|Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV)||<1x10-7 to 1x10-8||7.5x10-10 to 7.5x10-11|
|Extreme Ultra High Vacuum(XHV)||<1x10-10||<7.5x10-13|
We make the precise design of ultra-high vacuum (UHV) chamber according to different experimental demand and guarantee to meet customer's experiment on a variety of quality and performance requirements.
Htc vacuum is an expert in manufacture ultra-high vacuum (UHV) chamber, is a leading global supplier. Product categories are as follows:
- Synchrotron Radiation Research UHV Chamber
- Institutions for academic research UHV Chamber
- Standardized design UHV Chamber
- Customized UHV Chamber
Htc Vacuum ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) chambers are applicable for many kinds of application and configuration including synchrotron radiation, the requirement for scientific research, various of special customer’s specifications and equipment of the functional requirements and also provide standard ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) degassing chamber.
Htc Vacuum is capable to offer the UHV exhaust system simulation and RGA analysis measurement for UHV chamber. And we can provide design service per customer request.
Htc Vacuum has the standard acceptance specification of the ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) chamber, including the surface treatment, leakage rate and standard process of cleaning and inspection. Leakage rate for ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) chamber is less than 2 x 10-10 mbar. l/sec, vacuum degree can achieve 10-10 torr.
In order to avoid the residual pollution of cutting fluid during the fabrication process, we will go through the several cleaning procedures and inspection SOP after cutting; In the process of welding, each Port after calibration, make sure they can accurate load all kinds of accessories; Finally, at the completion of RGA test confirmed, ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) chamber would like to do the final cleaning and packing.
RGA Mass Range：100amu ( INFCON )
RGA Analysis Platform
Vacuum simulation. Software "Vactran"
Acceptance criteria of Ultrahigh vacuum (UHV) chamber
- Material：S.S.304, S.S.304L, S.S.316
- Surface treatment：Electrolytic polishing
- Leak Rate <2 x 10-10mbar.l/sec
- 120℃Vacuum baking 24 hours after the warmed working pressure <7.5 x10-10 torr
- RGA total pressure <1 x10-9 torr ， 45 amu more substances out of pressure <0.3%
Standard cleaning and inspection procedure
Acceptance criteria of special ultra-high vacuum (UHV) chamber will be manufactured according to customer requirements.