Vacuum poppet valves
※ Please select product classify ※
Large Angle Valve
ISO Flange | Manually Operated with Bellows
CF Flange | Manually Operated with Bellows
ISO Flange | Manually Operated without Bellows
CF Flange | Manually Operated without Bellows
ISO Flange with Bellows / Double Acting
CF Flange with Bellows / Double Acting
ISO Flange without Bellows / Double Acting
CF Flange without Bellows / Double Acting
Htc vacuum customized large angle valves use in large diameters high vacuum system or ultra-high vacuum system from ISO100 up to ISO250 or CF100 up to CF250 as a standard product for unit production, small batches and as custom-made product.
Standard large angle valves have a vacuum metal bellow, to insulate the double-acting piston against the vacuum. Allows to open and close the vacuum angle valve controlled. The valve plate is sealed with a Viton O-ring for ISO large valve, another Gasket for CF large valve.The Large Angle Valves are usable for applications in HV and UHV vacuum range.
Warranty conditions :
1. The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year, or the specific life cycles, whichever comes first.
2. Operation only in air, inert gas and vacuum.
3. Warranty will not apply to the damages caused by nature disasters, faulty usages or consumable purposes.
Welcome to contact us , Htc Vacuum is willing to provide solutions for you.
Htc keeps the continuous improving on the product quality and lifting the product benefits.
- The cylinder of isolation valve will be changed to be as aluminum integrally formed one because of the accuracy and good quality of aluminum cylinder.
- The aluminum cylinder is with groove design for sensor installation. Once the client want the valve with sensors, the customer can install sensors by your own easily.
The modified spec: KF16 to 50, CF16 to 35 (under 2inch) for all types of isolation valves including angle, I(Z)-type, Y-type.
Htc vacuum poppet valve will function reliably in applications ranging from semiconductor production system with chemical and particulate contamination. They can be used in rough vacuum, high vacuum , or ultra-high vacuum environment.
Htc vacuum poppet valves have KF, ISO and ANSI port models, are designed for high vacuum applications where vacuum pressures approximate 10-9 mbar and bake-out temperature do not exceed 150℃. Htc vacuum offers manual operated poppet valves or pneumatic actuated poppet valves with bellows attached reed sensor, include angle valves, z-inline valves, y-inline valves, and vacuum ball valves.
Vacuum poppet valve specifications
- Body: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Poppet: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon reques)
- Bellows: Welded AM-350 (option)
- Solenoid: Option
- Position indicator: Option
- Seal: Viton Oring
- Leak rate: 2x10-9 mbar.l/sec
- Pressure range: 1x10-9 mbar to 1000 mbar Viton seal bonnet
- MaximumΔpressure before opening: 1.2 bar
- Opening air pressure: 4 to 6.5 kg/cm2
- Cycles until service:
Bellows type:16 to 50~500,000 ; 63 to 150~250,000 ; 200 to 250~80,000
No Bellows type: 10 to 50~200,000 ; 63 to 250~100,000 (Depend on Oring condition)
No Bellows type : Suggest to install in vertical orientation
Valve Body Oring bonnet seal Open ≤ 100℃ Close ≤ 100℃ Metal bonnet seal Open ≤ 200℃ Close ≤ 150℃ Manual and pneumatic actuator ≤ 80℃
- Large or special size available upon request