※ Please select product classify ※
KF Centering Ring
KF components Features
- The typical KF or NW assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
- The vacuum seal is effected by uniform application of pressure by the clamp on 15o surface of the flange.
- The mating flange surfaces compress an O’ring (held in place by metal centering ring) to generate a seal.
- Blanks: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Flanges: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Fittings: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Clamp: Aluminum , Stainless Steel
- O’ring material: Viton or NBR
- Temperature Range: 150oC (Viton) 80oC (NBR)
- Vacuum Rate: 10-8 mbar
- Larger or special size available upon request