- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- パフロロエラストマー(FFKM) Oリング
- Local Scrubber 洗浄装置
Local Scrubber 洗浄装置
Htc Vacuum provides sales and maintenance services for μ-Bubble Wet Scrubbers, which are micro-bubble water-washing exhaust gas treatment equipment. With high standards and high-quality products, as well as standardized maintenance procedures, Htc Vacuum provides the best exhaust gas treatment services for high-tech industries such as advanced semiconductor manufacturing, making it a trustworthy partner for customers!
Principle of Equipment
The optimized micro-bubbles are generated by utilizing the Venturi principle, changes in pressure, flow rate, and pipe diameter. The micro-bubbles produced by the μ-Bubble Wet Scrubber have smaller particle size, larger contact surface area, and lower buoyancy and residence time in water, effectively increasing the gas dissolution rate and particle capture rate, and improving the capture efficiency of process gases. It is more efficient than traditional water sprinkler-type Wet Scrubbers.
Compared to traditional water sprinkler-type Wet Scrubbers, the μ-Bubble Wet Scrubber from Htc Vacuum has the following advantages:
2. The negative pressure at the suction inlet is high (-11~-13Kpa), with high water and gas mixing efficiency.
3. It has an automatic cleaning function, which can extend its PM cycle.
4. It reduces the blockage of process dry pumps to increase their life span.
Introduction｜Microbubble wet scrubber waste gas treatment equipment (μ-Bubble Wet Scrubber)
*With automatic cleaning function and dual system switching operation, increasing the amount of waste gas treatment.
*With automatic cleaning function and double system running at the same time, increasing the waste gas treatment capacity.
Phone：+886-3-5973-325 #3140 (Mr. Chen)